Reflecting on My Blogging Experience

Image result for blogging
As I look back on this semester, blogging is something I looked forward to each week. As an event management major, a lot of our class assignments are project based so it was a change of speed having a writing assignment each week throughout the entire semester. 



Blogging also helped me stay up to date with the news. In the past, I have not been someone who reads the news on a daily basis except for what I see scrolling through social media or occasionally reading the Daily Mail on Snapchat. However, through actively researching news, it has helped me find my voice on where I stand on political and social issues.

Blogging has provided me a creative outlet to research news topics that interest me and to share my own opinion, while also staying informed. Since there were little rules when it came to blog posts, it allowed me to work on the blogs on my own time.

Comments