Online Audit


Image result for social media

I first started using social media in the 5th grade when I was about 11 years old. The first platform I used was Facebook, however, my parents weren't keen on me having a Facebook that young so when I created my account my parents only let me use my first and middle name instead of my last. I went to a very small Catholic school at the time and Facebook was the biggest way to contact everyone. Right when everyone got home from school we would all go on Facebook and create groups to chat in.

About a year later in middle school is when I started using Instagram. While in middle school I also created the other social media sites that I still use today such as Snapchat and Pinterest. The most recent social media platform that I have created an account in would be Linkedin as it was for a class assignment my freshman year, but it is still something I use today.

Today I use Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Linkedin, Vsco, and Pinterest. Pinterest is probably my favorite form of social media because for me it is almost a place I can create what my ideal life would be like based off what I want my future house to look like, clothes I wish I owned, places I want to travel to, etc.

A lot of my family is friends or follows my social media accounts, therefore I am usually pretty careful as to what I post. People I have worked with for previous internships also follow/are friends with me on social media. If someone were to visit my social media, they could probably infer that I like to travel since a lot of my pictures are traveling. Also that I do care about my social media and try to keep an aesthetic with all the pictures I post.

Comments